LAUGH AT MY PAIN....

So i know I haven't posted anything in a while but this was worth waiting for. So you remember the idiot I talked about in funky side??? I don't even know what to say. This Nigga!!! So he decided to tell me he wanted to fuck other girls and was feeling stifled by the relationship. Okey dude... walk away... And he did. Then he comes to me a few days later saying how sorry he was that things didn't work out the way I wanted them to.Like I get it, I am in a place you're not. We're cool. So life goes on and I am even nice enough to wish you happy birthday. Now, I move on and I am sorry it's actually with someone you know. He may not be your best friend but somehow, somewhere you like to compete with him so you keep him close. Well, honestly speaking, he is cuter, smarter and more fun... Anyway away from that, we decide we gonna hung out and this idiot decides to be a part of the chill. I have no problem with that by the way. I mean I am way past all the drama and I don't mind having a good time around you because at the end of the day I am good, in fact better without you. So now you want to come around and tell me how you love the new me... uhuh its always been me ney!!! You just never took the time to notice this side of me. And oh yeah, it's awesome. So I manage to duck and dive your ass, ignore as much s I can and then you ask me for money because you want to drink... Aww hell no... I am not your mother now am I?? Shit!! How low can you be to ask your ex-girlfrieend for some cash because you want to drink an she is having a better time withou you.... SHIT!!!! Anyways.... That day passes but then he finds me having a good time with another guy and he wants to ruin that by reminding me of the past. Like nigga no!!! Ain't got nothing to with that... I don't want to talk to you or even see you right now. In case you haven't noticed I am with anothe guy and I am good... without you by the way... But noooooo!!! This nigga decides to chase around a public car park because he just can't stand the fact that I am with someone else and I am having fun while I'm at it.... Y'all should have seen him make a fool of himself literally running after me trying to force me to talk to him... Like no dude.. I don't want to. Then he throws a fit because I don't want to talk to him and it's like shock to him... Really , is your ass really surprised that I am not interested in heaing anything that comes from you??? How conceded do you have to e to look klike that and still think the world revolves around you.... Like fuck!!! So now my word of advice to all y'all guys out there is this, If you find a girl out there that actually likes you and decides to give up all she is to be with you, don't start acting like you own her. Don't try and break her and then act like she won't be able to live without you. This is a classic example of how you end up losing the best thing you had and then embarrass yourself by trying to get her back when she is over you. Make sure you take care of her, because seriously, Mweetwa ended up making a fool of himself in public when he had me but decided he wanted what he couldn't have. Even though you are gonna want to cheat, don't tell the girl you want to cheat. My philosopy is simple and am sure y'all have heard this before, "What i don't know, won't kill me"... So lets keep it that way. Just make sure you don't get caught, because we still gonna smash your asses.. Like God dammit... I don't even know what to say about this.. I'm still speechless... I can't believe someone can be so clueless... That's just not possible... Infact clueless isn't even the term to use here... This guy is outright DUMB... STUPID... I mean I have met barbie dolls smartere than this... Just try not to be the subject of someone's blog man.... It is embarrassing... Did I say laugh at my pain... fuck no, in this case we gonna laught at HIS pain... SHIT.. And I am definitely getting my seven laughs out of this... NIGGA PLEASE!!!! UNTILL NEXT TIME.....

Comments

Popular Posts