TREASON??? WHAT???

Okay so I don't know why many people are surprised that H H was slapped with a treason charge. I mean come on even a blind man saw that one coming. I am not a politician and maybe not even the best person to evaluate this, but come on, really. What were you expecting? This whole I gotta be on top because I am better than you attitude is just wrong. Yeah I know that at this point they are both trying to play the "my dick is bigger than yours" game. But you also need to study your opponent in games like this. I'm just saying, If I were Hichilema I would not have taken the stance that he did. Like what the hell dude, where were your advisers before you made that move. They should have been there to warn you. I mean, I know he really believes that he would make a better president and so do all his followers and trust me, with the way things are going in this country, he probably would be better. I mean at this point anyone would be a better president than Lungu. But come on he is still I don't think anyone can make anything worse yeah. How bad can things get from here...Just saying.... so the real question is how do you handle such a crisis. I mean I know everybody wants to make our current president look bad but there are better ways of doing that without being the bad guy yourself. For instance, you say the elections were rigged yeah. Granted, you might be telling the truth but then again you don't want to seem like whining five year old. In this case, Hakainde and his [party petitioned and petitioned and still Lungu was inaugurated. What should have happened is they should have taking it like adults, take a step back, way your options rationally and then act. All I have seen is people taking like 2 year old. Exchanging words like 12 year old. It's all just bloody pathetic. It makes me wonder if we even have a credible candidate. I mean they are all acting like children wanting their toys to shine better than the other. I have to admit, at this point in time I wouldn't vote for either one of them. So back to the main discussion point. I know that everyone wants to sit in the shadow of Hakainde and bask in his glory. Most people think that the only way to get something from the rich man is to tell him what he wants to hear. You forget that for you to shine through him, you have to ensure that he shines as well. So sometimes the truth helps. Chances are that he won't like it, but if he understands that what the people around him want is the best thing not just for him but for the nation as a whole. I mean it makes me wonder whether the campaign is for you to show the nation that you have our interests at heart or you are just hungry frauds that will do everything to make yourselves rich. This is when Hakainde should realise that he is surrounded by idiots that are just out to get his money. I mean, who else will benefit from all that's happening? Certainly not him. But I can bet you there will be a lot of extra costs from his accountant when this blows over. Chances are the vultures have already started to pounce on what they can get. I don't get it. These people thought it was a good idea to tell him to shine better than the president who by the way has advisers with IQ's so low that they don't understand what they are telling him themselves. So, when you know that your opponent has such kind of people around him, you know that they will do everything they can to pin you down with anything. So is it really a surprise that Hichilema has been pinned with treason??? I think not... I mean granted, none of the security measures that were needed to be put in place were done. I mean these people decided not to block the traffic or signal His Excellency's arrival/departure. So what do you think they were doing? I mean you come on, you should have known they were trapping your asses... Like WTF... They knew that as arrogant and showy as Hichilema and his crew are, they would definitely try and show themselves as a superpower. They knew that he would have a lot of people trying to hail him and he would be enjoying the praises. They were just trying to break him i front of his supporters. This was there way of bringing him down a notch. But then again why would you not signal or give some sort of assurance that the president is on his way. This makes me question the idiots that are serving the president. I don't know, maybe it's because I read a lot of novels or because I watch a lot of movies, but I'm starting to think there could be a mole in the State House. I mean, these people must have known that Hakainde Hichilema would be there. Chances are that these people could have even risked the life of the president just to pin it on Hakainde and his passe. I wouldn't be surprised if the one who actually put the president's life at stake is one of his own. I mean these people hate Hakainde so much that they are willing to put the president's life at stake to prove a point. That's just disgusting. I mean that was a public event and no matter how much the people love him or how much he wanted to show that he loves his people, the President's car window should NOT have been open. Are you freaking serious right now. With or without the UPND there, anything can happen. The president's life is not at risk because of the UPND, no! Anybody at this point poses a risk to his life. He is the most important man in the country. Do they no know that you should trust nobody??? That's why II say that both these men, as powerful as they are, are surrounded by IDIOTS..... Simple. So now I am not saying that what Hichilema did was right, he should have read between the lines. Sometimes being powerful is not about how much you say or do to the other person, sometimes all you have to do is walk away and you would have shown the strength of a thousand men.... This whole my toy is bigger than yours has got to stop. One of you has to prove to us that you are the bigger man and start acting like it.... UNTIL NEXT TIME....

Comments

Popular Posts