WOMEN IN CHARGE

So a lot of people wonder what the world is coming to with women being let to take charge more often than not. Well a lot of things come to mind for me when I hear that. Firstly let us look at the charge we as women are given lately. Charge in the office, hmm, what do I think of that? Simple, letting a women take charge in the office more often than not does actually seem like a good idea. When I think about it, we are behind most of the ideas most of the times anyway right. However, that doesn't mean it's always a good idea. Like someone once said, sometimes the wrong person behind the wheel can lead to massive damage right? Key word there is PERSON. sometime it's best to have a woman in charge at the office, if she is the right person for the job. No problem with that. However, when you put the wrong person there and generalize it when shit hits the fan, that is not cool. I tend to think that it is okay for a woman to be in charge in the office. Look at some of the great women that we know that are heading huge organisations. Most of them are a success. It i not because we are more level headed than men, it's not because we are smarter than men(hahaha) and it certainly isn't because we have it easier. If anything, we most definitely do not have it easy, we constantly have to prove that we are just as good. The one good thing is that lately, we are seeing the world come to terms with women being in charge more often. But let's get to the nitty gritty of our charge. In a relationship. Now there I personally don't think that women should be let to be in charge. And before I get the back lash from literally every woman around the globe, let me explain why. As a woman I do tend to know that most of the times, I want to be made to feel special. And trust me, I have had my fare share of being in charge in the relationship. I have come to understand over the years that men do like to be in charge most of the time. So if you are a woman and you think that taking total control of a relationship means you are independent, think again. Chances are if you reading this part and thinking yeah right there is nothing wrong with independence, you are single and have run through as many relationships and now you think that every guy you have dated is a jackass that never understood you. Well then, maybe you should continue reading and you will understand a little bit more. Men are genetically programmed to be on top. They have this innate feeling that tells them they have to be in charge otherwise they feel emasculated. So when they say they want an independent woman here's what they are saying. "We want a woman who can do and get what ever she wants, but who will choose to let me do it for her anyway". You have to understand that when you are able to support yourself financially, emotionally, socially and maybe physically(wink,wink)... It tells them that you are confident. That you will not be clingy and need him to be there every single time of the day. Bare in mind that a man will love you but he will still need his space and time just to be a man. And trust me when I say you do not want to be around him when he is having his guy moment. Most of the times we seem to think that to be in love means being everywhere he is and him being everywhere you are. Don't get me wrong, in the first moments, because you are just starting to get to know each other, it is fun. It is lovely and it is a cool moment. But then that moment ends because now you are both comfortable with each other and you both understand that even though you are not together you will still be thinking of each other. Now when you reach that point in your relationship, that's when the love starts to show. The mistake that most of us ladies make is we tend to think that we have to watch our men with the an eagle's eye... That now means you want to know what the guy is doing at every moment of the day. What's up with that? I mean sometimes it's healthy for you have that time to yourself as well. Then we come to finances, like I said earlier, it is okay if your a boss at work yeah, but that doesn't mean you have to be the boss in your relationship. Now when it comes to that the blame doesn't entirely fall on us ladies. I have noticed a trend in our generation where guys will deliberately date a lady that has a good job so that he doesn't have to get you things. After all his defense is you can already do that right... WRONG!!! sometimes it is nice for you to go extra mile and just surprise your lady with something pretty. Even if she can do it for herself. I mean I can masturbate and give my self an orgasm but that doesn't mean I don't want to make love to you right... I'm just saying... Men nowadays have become lazy... lazy...lazy...lazy.. You don't even wanna try anymore. Then when she treats you like a child you gonna turn around and say she' too dominating, or she's too bossy, I mean what the hell!!!. We need to understand that just because I am getting more money than you are, doesn't mean that I am gonna treat you any differently. I will respect you regardless and I will love you regardless. A smart lady once posted this meme and as much as it is funny, it was deep... She said, "I don't care if your not rich, or if yuo cannot give me money to buy myself expensive things. I am looking for you to love me and not an ATM". Simply put we don't usually care if you are not buying us expensive jewelry. What matters is that you are here for us. Now that doesn't mean you shouldn't buy me stuff. I mean if you see something nice, and you know it will make me smile, then go ahead and get it. It doesn't have to cost you millions for it to make me happy, it just has to come from you. Now what guys of these ages think is, if she has money, then I don't have to do anything for her. In return I will be the man and demand things from her. HUH!! how loosely that term is being used nowadays. Being a man... It consists of so much more. Whenever a woman takes the lead in a relationship, you want o complain and say she ain't letting you be a man when in actual sense, you made it come to that. You gave her so much power that in the end she became the man and turned you into her little bitch. Example given: Four years ago, I met a guy, we had a lot of fun when we were together. I was the one working so basically, I called the shots (most of the times). Now, in the beginning, I tried and God knows I tried to let him call the shots. I would be there whenever he wanted me to be there. I would do things the way he wanted me to and I would buy him whatever he wanted me to. Therein lay the problem. I was no longer his girlfriend. I turned into the baller shot caller. So as time went by, I started calling the shots, After all, I was the one buying the stuff right. All that power started to go to my head and I started treating him like my bitch. He basically had to agree to my every whim because he wouldn't get anything from if he didn't. See my point, In a relationship, when women are in charge, it turns into a disaster. We don't do well in with too much control in our hands. At some point men have to understand that the only time it is good to have a woman on top (other than at work) is in bed. Seriously, the next time a guy comes crying about how a woman has emasculated him I am just going to kick him in the nuts. They aren't doing their job anyway. So, I hope you have a little bit of an idea about why it is bad to let a woman take charge of a relationship. At the end of the day, for a relationship to work, bot parties must be in agreement and learn to compromise. So ladies remember, just because you are getting more money than he is, doesn't mean you have to take away his only pride and joy. Don't make him feel less of a man. Try to remember that the male species is a little fragile. They may think they are macho but deep down, they are scared little puppies that still want to be needed for everything. Until next time my loves.... It's goodnight for now.

Comments

Popular Posts