NEVER STOP MOVING FORWARD

So I know it's been a while since I posted anything. So you must be wondering, is this just another time waster that thinks it's easy to start up a blog so all they do is post ridiculous things and hope that someone out there will follow all their crap. Well, maybe you are right. Initially it was all about just being silly. I figured what the hell, if anyone can start a blog, it might as well be me. The difference is, I really wanted to make a difference. I as much as I like to be goofy and just post ridiculous stuff, I figured I need to post something that will actually make a difference in someone else's life. I needed to be sure that as much as I would like to be silly, at some point, I need to say something that is worth reading. So the past few days, I had to take a huge step back and really think about what I had to say to you. I don't know if I get the same people reading this on a daily basis or if it's just a couple of random people that decided they are bored and accidentally stumbled on this page. Either way somehow I do hope that whoever will read this will gain some perspective in life after today's post. Let's talk about how life seems to always have a way of bringing you down. So here's something for you to think about. When your relationship goes sour, try not to let it bring down every other aspect of your life. I mean yeah, we all want to feel loved and so we all rush into relationships just to get that fuzzy feeling in the pit of our stomachs. We all just want to know there is someone out there who is thinking about us no matter what. Well news flash, there always is that one person that's wishing you were theirs. We never know who and I know that it's a little frustrating not knowing who or where they are. Sometimes you just have to know that at the end of the day, you are a king/queen. You are amazing and if the people you want to appreciate you don't, don't lose heart because there is someone who actually does. The moment you stop appreciating yourself is the moment other people stop appreciating you. Sometimes you should take a step back and think about your worth. I have been there and done that. Once upon a time I would just date any guy that showed the slightest interest in me because I thought that I was lucky to even be noticed by someone. I would not want to risk saying no because I was scared that the next guy wouldn't want me if I did. That was me not believing in t he fact that I deserve better than what I was being offered. So I would find myself crying at night, being with someone and still feeling so alone. Being in "love" and not being loved back. How many nights did my pillow wipe my tears, how many nights the walls in my room heard me pray for that one guy that would love me unconditionally and treat me as I knew I deserved to be treated. See the thing is I knew what I needed but I was too scared to dare and ask for better because I never knew that I deserved it. So I ended up wasting a huge part of my time forcing and trying to turn the wrong person into the right person for me. I know they say that "if you cannot find "Mr right" the just get the wrong guy and pull that sucker to the right"... Funny as it may be and as much as we would like to believe that it would work out that way, it never does. 'A leopard really never changes it's spots'. If a guy cannot treat you right, no matter what you say or do, it will never change a thing. He will never see the good in you. As far as he is concerned, you are just another one that is giving him what he wants, and trust me, he will take it. He will not even take time to think about what he is putting you through. He will not care because he doesn't know how much you are hurting. As far as he is concerned, you are happy doing what you are and he will continue to take advantage of that. The only thing you can do is pretend you are happy with him because you don't want to be alone. Well that's bullshit!!! You can leave him and find yourself someone that will actually appreciate you. Whether you like it or not, no man was ever meant to be alone and that's why we all get that lonely feeling. The question is, do you still want to be alone even when you are with someone are do you want to actually be in a fulfilling relationship. So the first thing you need to do is figure out how you can do that. But have you ever noticed how your relationships always seem to crumble when your relationship with God is not right? So first you need to establish a firm relationship with your creator. It doesn't matter what you feel is right with you and your God. He is your creator. He will listen and understand you when you speak to him. He will tell you when he is not happy and he will correct you when you are wrong. You just need to establish a firm relationship with him. I don't know about you, but the moment my foundation with God crumbled, everything around me seemed to crumble to pieces. I don't even know how I managed to mes up my relationship with God. I mean it should be easy to have a relationship with him right? Then I remembered that even he said, if you cannot love a human that you can actually see, how will you be able t love me whom you cannot see. That tells me that you have to understand love, know what it really is then you will be able to share it. I mean look at it this way, God loves us so he did all in His power to ensue that we know that. He has given us everything we ever asked for and things tat we haven't even asked for simply because He loves us. That tells you that Love is all about sacrifice. You don't have to always question why you should do something before you do. Sometimes it is about knowing that you are making someone else very happy and that they will appreciate what you do. But then there is also one thing he asked of us. All we have to do is Love him back. Remember, Love the Lord your God with all your heart, your mind and your soul... So Love should be reciprocated. You cannot give love and not expect it back right? I mean it is just mundane. So when God said Christ said love your wife the way I love the church, this is what he meant. You have to be patient with her, you have to be ready to provide for her and you also have to understand that she will make mistakes and you should be ready to forgive her the same way he does you. Then he told the woman to respect her husband and submit to him. This is what a relationship should be like, unfortunately, modern relationships are vice versa. The lady is the one who is expected to provide, be patient and forgive while the man wants to submit. Come on, how do you give up your throne and expect to still be king. Really!!! what do you think will happen. Take the Queen for instance, If she stepped down and decided that Prince William should be King, do you think she would still have the ultimate deciding vote? The answer is simple. NO!!! So that should give you something o think about. What you need to do now is really think about things like that before you decide to be in a relationship that will ruin other aspects of your life. Because you should understand that how you feel inside will always show in everything you do. That's because we subconsciously tend to act out our feelings and then others know how we are feeling inside. UNTIL NEXT TIME!!!....

Comments

Popular Posts