GOOD GIRL GONE BAD???

Okay, so when I first heard the song Good Girl Gone Bad, I never really believed that was possible until these lines started to make sense... "He's staying with a flack of a ho, yeah Got a girl at home but he don't care Won't care (won't care) All he do is keep me at home, won't let me go no where He thinks because I'm at home I won't be getting it on And now I'm finding numbers in the jacket pockets Chicks calling the house, no stop; it's Getting out of control Finally, I can't take no more He finds a letter on the stairs saying this is the end I packed my bag and left with your best friend, oh..." Man you have no idea what these lines can do for a girl. I mean all I do is complain to your friends about how much of a dick you are being, and your friend is all comforting and consoling... Man what do you think is gonna happen then? So now I got something going on with your friend and I know I should feel guilty about it. But I don't. What happened is You took away my conscience. You decided it's okay to be a douche and now I am one. But then again should you be surprised that it turne out this way? I am a catch. I diamond in the rough others might say. You knew I was am epic. You called me epic and yet you still wanted to keep me as your second best. Well, now your friend looks at me and says I am the best. All I can do is lean in and it was a wrap. I didn't even have to work so hard to get him going. He was there and you weren't. Well then, sometimes the guys get upset because apparently it breaks the "Bro Code" but dude you broke the relationship code first. So if your friend finds me attractive and you don't appreciate what you have Imma give it to the other guy instead. I'm just saying, I have needs too. Okey granted, it does also make e feel a lil low. I mean to be honest it is a low blow. To watch your ex with your friend has to be one of the worst things that can happen to a person. I mean even I know it is brutal. Okay, to be honest it just makes you mean. That has got to be really evil. I would probably kill you for that. So why do we do things like that. Well I guess sometimes it's because we just want to make the other person feel like really ad for leaving us. But what do we get from hurting each other. I am not a saint in that area you know,. I have done that to one or two of my ex boyfriends just for the fun of it. And the truth is that it is not as cool as they make it look in the movies. I mean FUCK IT!! The sex may or may not be awesome but the feeling you get afterwards is crap. I remember waking up in the morning and just wishing that I had someone that would be there knowing pretty well that my little stunt just burnt all bridges of me getting back wih my ex. And because the guy knows you are his friends ex, he's not gonna take anything seriously. After all, he will go back apologise to his friend and somehow make everything your fault. And you will be fanned the bad guy. For some reason this right here is just depressing to think about so what imma do now is sign out and hopefully post something funky next time.... UNTIL NEXT TIME MY FRIENDS.....

Comments

Popular Posts