WINTER IS HERE!!!

So it's getting pretty cold and I keep getting questions from guys asking how women manage to go out at night in a short dress or shorts and why we do it. Like really? Why we do it??? Are you kidding me??? Okay, how's about this for an answer. I don't care how cold it is. If wanna look sexy and you got a problem with it, then maybe you shouldn't be looking my way... Right.. Just saying. There comes a day in every girl's life when she just wants to look good. Damn, let her look good and feel good. She ain't doing it to get YOUR attention yeah? I mean granted, when we do where that, we are looking for a little attention, but if it bothers you so much maybe you shouldn't be talking to me. Better yet, don't look at me. I mean, when I am feeling bad and I feel that looking sexy in a nice, short, classy little dress will make me feel good, then I'm gonna do it. It's not up to you to tell me that it's too cold to wear my dress... Uh uh dude, you ain't wearing it so you ain't gonna say squat about it. I love me and I love getting attention. And sometimes, it's just needed. I need to get some attention. As shallow as this may sound, it does make every girl feel good when you show her that she is pretty. Your job is not to wonder why I am in that short dress, NO! Your job is to walk up to me and tell I am looking good. Even if you don't hit on me it's fine. Half the times I am in a short dress, I am not even looking for guys to hit on me. I just want that one guy who will walk up to me, tell me I look good and walk away. Show me you appreciate the fact that I went through all the trouble to look as fine as I do and it wasn't all a waste. Tell me I look good, tel me you appreciate that and walk away. I am good. I mean if you are worth the time I probably will have a conversation with you, maybe even flirt a little. Hey, don't judge, I'm probably feeling a sassy and just really hoping to wake up in the morning with that smile me face knowing I did get a wink or two. But mostly knowing that at the end of the day I caught the eye of someone worthwhile. But that doesn't mean I need every Jim and Jack even those whose pants are so loose they will literally screw anything with a pulse. Sometimes you men read us all wrong. I mean yes, I am wearing a short dress but that doesn't mean I am looking for a one night stand, or looking to be on your long list of nameless, faceless girls that you "tapped". I just wanna look good, and feel good about myself. Treat me like the lady I know I am and maybe I will give you some respect. I mean at the end of the day, I don't need you talking to me with that smug look o your face like I got all dressed up and flashy just to come and have you "stick it to me". Man please, you want that try the street corner and pay for it. Last I checked I didn't come to you "dropping in it like it's hot" now, did I. I am buying my own drinks, taking myself home and all I am looking for some good conversation with someone who actually knows how to use his brain. This mentality that men have that tells them that every girl in a short dress is (for lack of a better word) a cunt, just has to stop. Y'all have got to realise that some of us actually do have brains, and we know how to use them. Remember, not every blonde is dumb.... Talk to me, respect me, listen to me. you might actually learn something from me. So, I hope that deals with that... yeah. Next time you see me or any other girl at the bar trying to have nice drink and looking FINE in her little black dress, don't jump to conclusions too quickly. I mean I won't deny, there is that percentage of girls that think they can get what they want because they know that they have the nice bodies and they look good in a short dress. Granted there will always be that girl that just wants a good one night stand, but you have to be able to read between the lines. You know the "loosey goosey" ones, i mean you should be able to spot them from a mile away. The real "playa playas" know what I'm talking about. You know that girl that will dance on anyone as long as you gonna get her a drink. That girl that's really loud because that's the only way you gonna notice her. That girl that will ask you outright to get her a drink if you gonna talk to her. That girl that will literally dance the crease off you trousers. I mean you should know that kind of a girl. The one with no class at all. Now that's the girl you should go for if you want a one night stand. I mean a girl like that just has nothing better to do than to hit club after club trying to find some self worth. Sometimes sh won't even be in a short dress but she will give you the sign. Those are the girls you should go for.. I should know, At some point I tried to be that girl. You know going to the club being the lady you know you are but never getting the attention you want, not because you aren't good enough but because you are just giving them(men) want they want. So I thought, to hell with it, if you can't beat them.....right? Wrong, It's not worth it. Sometimes, I wonder why we girls even put ourselves through that. When you know that you are gonna hate yourself in the morning. When you know that you won't even be able to look yourself in the eye after all is said and done. You even know that you are losing that much more of your self respect. Yet you can't help it. That's why I always say, before other people find that worth in you, you should be able to see it in yourself. People will only respect you as much as you respect yourself. So word to the wise, this first one is for the ladies... Let us not make the men disrespect us. Show them that your are worth much more than a few drinks. Show them that to get to you, they need to do much more than that. You are a princess and even if no one that you want to tell you that won't, doesn't mean it's not true. And because you are waiting for that one that will probably never say it to you because he is hoping you never know that you are worth it, you won't even believe it when someone else says it. So find yourself, you don't need therapy to discover your strength, truly, you just need to tell yourself every morning that are a princess. And come on once in a while, do something for yourself... For F@$k's sake... Sometimes it's because you always want a man to do everything for you, that's why they end up taking advantage of you. And men, next time you meet a girl at the bar, try to read between the lines. A real lady will always have this invisible F@#K OFF sign on her forehead and she won't take it down unless you show her you are worth the trouble. Otherwise if you find a bunch of girls who just want to drink, dancing on you like they need to find a nickle in you pants, then yeah that girl just wants a quickiesomewhere and she's good to go..... UNTIL NEXT TIME.....

Comments

Popular Posts